Terms of service
Article 1 Copyright
- Copyrights and other intellectual property rights pertaining to information provided on the LUMEVE official online store operated by the Company (hereinafter referred to as the "Web Site") belong to the Company.
- Members may not use, duplicate, or show any of these copyrighted materials for any purpose other than personal use without permission.
- Regardless of the purpose, we reserve the right to take legal action if we discover any unauthorized reproduction or unauthorized reprinting of our copyrights or any other actions prohibited by domestic or foreign copyright laws.
- In the event of a problem arising from a violation of this Article, the member shall be responsible for resolving the problem, and we shall assume no responsibility whatsoever.
Article 2 Purchase of Products (Use of this Service)
- In order to use the Internet sales service on this website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service"), members are required to register as members and log in.
- When a member wishes to purchase a product, the member shall apply for the purchase of the product in accordance with the method specified by the Company.
- The purchase agreement between the member and the Company is considered to be concluded when the Company's e-mail notification to the member confirming receipt of the purchase order reaches the member. The Company does not guarantee the procurement of products even after the conclusion of the purchase agreement. Orders are deemed to be placed by the member whose e-mail address and password correspond to the e-mail address and password used and who is registered at the time of purchase. If you do not receive a confirmation notice 24 hours after submitting your purchase order, please contact the Company, as the purchase order may not have been received by the Company or the e-mail address registered by the Member may be incorrect.
- In the event that a product is out of stock, the Company will not be able to provide the product, and the member agrees to this in advance.
- If a member violates this agreement, we may cancel or terminate the sales contract, or take other appropriate measures.
- If the Service imposes a limit on the quantity of products purchased or any other restrictions, the Member shall comply with such restrictions for any reason.
- Purchased products will be shipped to the member's registered address. If you would prefer a delivery address other than that, please enter your preferred delivery address. However, the delivery address must be within Japan.
- The Company shall not be liable for any failure to accept orders from members due to Internet failures or other reasons beyond the Company's control.
Article 3 Payment Methods
- Payment for product purchases shall be made by credit card in the member's name, or by any other payment method separately approved by the Company.
- The amount of payment shall be the total of the product purchase price, shipping charges, and consumption tax.
- In the case of payment by credit card, the member shall comply with the terms and conditions of a separate agreement with the credit card company. In the event of a dispute between a member and a credit card company, the dispute shall be resolved by both parties concerned, and the Company shall not be held responsible in any way.
Article 4 Returns and Exchanges
- Orders cannot be cancelled or returned or exchanged after receipt. However, this does not apply to defective products, wrong products, or other reasons recognized by our company.
- Returns or exchanges of merchandise for reasons such as defective products may only be made if the member notifies the Company within 7 days of receipt of the merchandise. Please note that we will not be able to exchange a product if it is out of stock. In this case, we will use another method.
- Other details regarding the return or exchange of products shall be in accordance with our separate regulations.
Article 5 Shipping of Products
- The Company shall normally ship products ordered by members within 7 business days after the conclusion of the sales contract. Please note that it may take longer than the aforementioned number of days due to long vacations (Golden Week, Obon, year-end and New Year holidays) and conditions in delivery areas.
- Ownership of the product shall be transferred to the member at the time the product is delivered to the member's registered address or the member's preferred delivery address.
- The member shall bear all risks after the transfer of ownership of the product.
Article 6 Maintenance of the Service
In order to maintain the Service in good working order, the Company may temporarily suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service without prior notice to the member in any of the following cases
- In the event of routine or emergency maintenance of the computer system used to provide the Service (hereinafter referred to as the "System")
- When system operation becomes difficult due to fire, earthquake, flood, lightning, heavy snowfall, power outage, or other natural calamity
- When system operation becomes difficult due to war, civil war, riot, disturbance, etc.
- When system operation becomes difficult due to system malfunction, unauthorized access from a third party, computer virus infection, etc.
- When requested by administrative or judicial agencies based on reasonable grounds
- When we deem it necessary to suspend the system for other unavoidable reasons.
Article 7 Other Disclaimers
- We shall not be liable for any damages incurred due to a member's inability to use the service.
- The Company shall be exempted from liability by processing the member's business in accordance with the member's registration details.
- In no event shall we be liable for any damage, loss, or disadvantage related to the use of the service or products sold through the service, regardless of the legal cause of the claim.
- If a member causes damage to another member or a third party when using the service, the member shall be responsible for resolving the matter, and we shall not be held responsible in any way.
Article 8 Changes to the Terms
The Company reserves the right to change the Terms of Service as necessary. If the Terms are changed, the Company will notify members of the effective date and content of the changed Terms by displaying the revised Terms on the Company's website or by other appropriate means.
Article 9 Jurisdiction
Article 10 Miscellaneous
The contact point for inquiries regarding our services is as follows
GLASSY Corporation LUMEVE Laboratory
Address: THE WORKS ANNEX 302, 3-17-9 Aobadai, Meguro-ku, Tokyo
E-mail inquiries : email@example.com